Organize and Collaboration is the keys to success whether you’re a small, medium or large organization. to that the fact that, according to a recent American Community Survey, 2.6 percent of workers telecommute and it’s easy to see how important the right collaboration tools are to keep your teams connected and moving in the same direction. The collaboration tools listed here will help you do just that, whether you’re in the home office or a Starbucks in Paris.
Here We provide few Free Organize and Collaboration Resources and tools:
- Raindrop: Mac app for bookmarking and reading it later.
- Flowdock: Free for teams of five and non-profits.
- Typetalk: Share and discuss ideas with your team through instant messaging.
- Slack: Free for unlimited users with few limited features.
- HipChat: Free for unlimited users with few limited features.
- Google Hangouts: Bring conversations to life with photos, emoji and group video calls.
- Voveet: Simple, free 3D conference calls. Experience the difference.
- FreeBusy: Eliminate coordination headaches when you need to schedule a meeting.
- RealTimeBoard: Your regular whiteboard, re-thought for the best online experience.
- Witkit: Witkit is the secure platform for teams. 50GB of free encrypted data storage.
- Any.do: Get things done with your team.
- Asana: Teamwork without email.
If you like this list, Please share with your friends and collogues and help others to grow. If you have any doubts, send me on the comment. Thanks!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
No Spam. Ever!
You can unsubscribe any time — obviously.