YouTube is an excellent way to promote yourself, your services, products & get noticed on the internet and, in some cases, you can even use it to earn handsome money. and In my view, Youtube Channel is a Great Way to generate a Passive Income.
How to create a YouTube Channel? and How to Earn Money from YouTube Videos? I knew that these are the two questions that have troubled you. Meaning you are tired of searching this thing but you have not yet received proper answer. But In this Blog series, you will learn everything. All your doubts will be cleared here because I myself also YouTuber and here I will share my entire experience with you.
- How I started my Youtube Channel?
- How I grow my Youtube Channel?
- Necessary tools and equipments to start a channel on Youtube?
- How to monetize Youtube Channel?
- Benefits and drawbacks of Youtube?
- and Everything that will take you to the path of success on YouTube.
How to create a YouTube Channel and Earn Money
- An Google Account or email of Gmail.
- A Good Quality Mic for recording.
- Video Editing Tool
- Mobile Screen Recorder or Laptop Screen Recording Software (If you need to record screen)
- Graphic Design Tool
Let’s Start Creating First Youtube Channel:
- Pick a name for your YouTube Channel. Make sure it’s appropriate and justify your upcoming videos. You can choose to use your real name if you would like or you can choose a good one. But choose wisely. You won’t be able to change it later on.
- Go to YouTube and log into your Google account. Once you are logged in, you will see your name or username at the top of the left menu. Click this to access your user page.
- Add a profile picture. It’s a necessary piece of your YouTube channel. Make sure it has something to do with your channel name to ensure it’s not confused with someone else’s that looks similar.
- Add channel art. This is an image that is seen at the top of your channel page. YouTube will show examples of how the image will be displayed on the website, on a TV, and on a mobile device.
- Describe your channel. Add a brief description of your channel to let the viewer know what kind of content to expect. To adjust the channel description, click the About tab in the main channel window. From there click the “+ Channel description” button.
- Name your channel. Look at your description and the intended video content. Use this to determine the name.
Learn More: Top 100 Best Ways To Make Money Online
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
No Spam. Ever!
You can unsubscribe any time — obviously.