- To set up the channel using a Google Account
- Add channel art, a channel description, and a channel name.
- Develop eye-catching video content, and actively maintain
- Promote your channel to generate popularity.
Excellent Ways To Promote Your Youtube Channel
- Feature your viewers’ videos. Try to incorporate viewer commentary and creations into your videos. Post submission guidelines such as requiring a subscription to your channel.
- Collaborate with other content creators. Forge relationships with other creators in the same field as yourself. Cross-promote each other’s channels to boost viewership. Do guest spots on another person’s videos, and invite others to guest start in yours.
Use social media to get your name out. Link videos and playlists from your channels into Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and other social media outlets. Encourage your friends, both online and offline, to pass your links on to others.
Tell your viewers and friends to spread the word. Don’t force it down their throats, but suggest that viewers share your videos if they like them. These messages are best saved for the end of the video after the important content has been viewed. Remind your viewers to “like” your videos.