- To set up the channel using a Google Account
- Add channel art, a channel description, and a channel name.
- Develop eye-catching video content, and actively maintain
- Promote your channel to generate popularity.
Want to be able to share your videos with friends, family, and perfect strangers? Uploading videos to YouTube is a quick process from either your mobile device or from your computer. Follow this guide have your video online and attracting viewers in just a few minutes.
Let’s Start Uploading Videos On Your Youtube Channel:
- Upload your videos. Log in to YouTube and click the Videos tab in your User page. From here, click the “+ Upload a video” button to start uploading your content. Click the “Select files to upload” button to browse for video files, or drag them into the window. YouTube will begin converting and uploading the video.
- Come up with creative tags. Tagging your videos will help make it show up when viewers search for content. Make sure that your tags apply to your video, but also make sure that you aren’t using the same tags as everyone else in your genre.