Upwork is the most popular freelancing site and everyone wants to start earning on Upwork. but the main issue is Upwork Profile approval. Here are some tricks to get approval for the Upwork profile.
Today I going to discuss… How to get your Upwork Profile Approved (even if you’ve been rejected 10 times)
Here is the Best Solution, What can you do to make sure your Upwork profile is accepted?
- Show you’re a serious professional, from the beginning. Use your business email for signup.
- Tell EVERYTHING to Upwork, whatever you can do.
- Try to add all category/Subcategories in your Upwork skills.
- Add the maximum number of skills to get more chances.
- Always open for experience level, Don’t undersell your experience.
- Upwork suggests a personalized “rate tip”.
- Make sure your title isn’t too specific (or too vague)
- Add an Impressive Description to your profile overview.
- Add all your employment history (Maybe it’s not related to your current job)
- Include ALL your education (School Education/college degrees/Certifications).
- Think your profile is like a resume.
- Include few portfolios in your Upwork profile (or make some quickly if you don’t have any)
- Add all your professional accounts. Like, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn…
- Upwork’s skill tests is a way to prove yourself. Pass all tests relate to your skills.
- The world did not end, Keep improving your profile and try again…
- Top 100 ways to make money online
- How I Earn $1030 per Month from Upwork
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Your First (Or Next) Job on Upwork
Please Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/anantvijaysoniavstech
Please Like and share this video with your friends & Family. Subscribe our channel for Latest Updates.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
No Spam. Ever!
You can unsubscribe any time — obviously.
thanks for this post of Upwork approval
Approve Upwork Profile