Last Updated on
Hi Friends, Todays I going to discuss… How to get your Upwork Profile Approved (even if you’ve been rejected 10 times)
Here is the Best Solution, What can you do to make sure your Upwork profile is accepted?
- Show Upwork you’re a serious professional, from the beginning. Use your business email for signup.
- Tell EVERYTHING to Upwork, whatever you can do.
- Try to add all category/Subcategories in your Upwork skills.
- Add the maximum number of skills to get more chance.
- Always open for experience level, Don’t undersell your experience.
- Upwork suggest a personalized “rate tip”.
- Make sure your title isn’t too specific (or too vague)
- Add an Impressive Description on your profile overview.
- Add all your employment history (Maybe it’s not related to current job)
- Include ALL your education (School Education/college degrees/Certifications).
- Think your profile is like a resume.
- Include few portfolio’s in your upwork profile (or make some quickly if you don’t have any)
- Add all your professional accounts. Like, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn…
- Upwork’s skill tests is a way to prove yourself. Pass all tests relate to your skills.
- The world did not end, Keep improving your profile and try again…
Also, Check Out:
How I Earn $1030 per Month from upwork | #MyEarningProof: https://youtu.be/zERCDC9zsM8
The Ultimate Guide to Getting Your First (Or Next) Job on Upwork: https://youtu.be/t_lCpfrJXVU
Solution to all issues related to WordPress: https://goo.gl/b2Z8qZ
Also, Check Out, Complete WordPress Website Development Tutorial: https://goo.gl/7wlI55
Please Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/anantvijays… Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnantVijaySo…
Please Like and share this video with your friends & Family. Subscribe our channel for Latest Updates.