Last Updated on September 10, 2020 by Anant Vijay Soni
SaleHoo Review: If you are searching for and reading this review of Salehoo then it's very likely that you are interested in setting up a drop shipping store or looking for an e-commerce wholesale business model.
And why not? Firstly, dropshipping is a highly profitable business model with low or no investment. Believe it or not but dropshipping is my first passive income source and I am also started dropshipping before 2 years and now my daily earning $1000.
What is Dropshipping?
- Drop shipping is when a company stocks the items and sends them directly to your customers.
- Usually, when you have an online store, you need to purchase stock. You then need to send individual items to your customers. You need to buy stock in advance.
- Drop shipping lets you skip this step. When a customer buys an item from you, you contact the drop-shipping company (otherwise known as a drop shipper) and purchase the item from them. They will then send this item directly to your customer.
- This removes the risk of buying and selling online.
How do I make money from dropshipping?
- You need to open up an online store and sell items you can drop ship.
- Mark-up the prices to make a profit (usually by 10-50%).
- A popular place to open an online store is eBay.
- You can also make your own online store. An easy way to do this is to create one with SaleHoo Stores. This way, you won't have to pay eBay fees.
Why Dropshipping is a great business idea:
- Starts with 9-5 Job and the quit job.
- Start with just a laptop and an internet connection
- No initial investment.*
- High potential for revenue with a low barrier for entry
- No money is spent on inventory, materials, and tools.
- Only order from your supplier when you've made a sale
- Want to sell different products? Freedom with flexibility. You can sell any type of products, depends on trends or your niche.
- Scale your business quickly. All the difficult work is done by dropshippers, so more sales won't necessarily translate into more work
- Won't need to operate from a warehouse and you will the avoid the overheads that come with that
No need to hire more staff
As you can see above, there are awesome benefits of this Dropshipping business model. I think this is the best way to increase your income without any investment.
Recommended Read: Top 100 Best Ways To Make Money Online
SaleHoo Review: Overview
Salehoo is founded in 2005 in Christchurch, New Zealand. It's one of the biggest wholesale and dropshipping directories on the earth.
SaleHoo has over 8,000+ trusted wholesale and drop shipping Low-Cost Suppliers
This is a SaleHoo review from my perspective. When I first began selling items on eBay, I discovered it was a quick and easy way to make money online. It wasn’t complicated – buying items for cheap and selling them on eBay for more money made sense! But then I got greedy and started to get burned by scammy suppliers.
I almost quit eBay, and I went back to my normal 9-5 job. That was until one of my friends recommended that I check out SaleHoo. I was skeptical at first; but then I saw it was cheap and had a 60-day money back guarantee.
They said they had over 8,000+ legitimate suppliers, a hot-trends research lab and a huge support network and an active forum with over 100,000 members. So I thought – what do I have to lose?
Well, I tried it, and guess what – it helped me find the very best products at the cheapest price, trusted items! Now I make more money than before.
But there are some downsides, so I suggest you read my whole review before you go and buy it.
8,000+ Low-Cost Legitimate Suppliers
It is hard to find legitimate suppliers of quality products; especially for big-brands like Apple. That is why I loved SaleHoo. They have a guarantee that all of their suppliers are legitimate, real people selling items that are not fakes.
I have seen it for myself; they are real and can be trusted. Best of all, they are really low-priced, and I haven’t been able to find other suppliers that sell for as low-price as SaleHoo has.
They have wholesalers, dropshippers, direct-manufacturers, and liquidators. Because of this, I have made even more money than I did before.
Amazing Support and an Active Forum
If you need some extra help or have some questions you want to be asked, the SaleHoo support staff are amazing. All you need to do is email them and ask your question.
As an example, you can email them and ask to a list of dropshippers for a particular product. They will usually reply within 24 hours (during the business week) with a list of fantastic suppliers and recommendations. No other supplier directory does that!
They even have a huge forum that is very active. It is one of the biggest buyer/seller forums on the internet. If you have a question, ask it on there – people reply really fast and are very friendly and it has a community manager.
Innovative Research Lab
This is something really amazing – they have a great feature called the Research Lab. They track the items that are selling the best on eBay and they tell you what they are.
This means that you can basically guarantee success by only picking items that sell well! It also includes other important information like the best time to start and finish auctions for particular items.
The Research Lab has helped me not waste money on items that won’t sell – and it has helped me choose winners! I highly recommend SaleHoo for this feature alone.
Doesn’t Teach you How to use Shopify or eBay
There is a downside to SaleHoo, however – it doesn’t include absolutely everything you need to get started in selling items on Shopify or eBay if you are beginning. If you are starting out, you need training.
SaleHoo won’t teach you how to write effective sales copy, or how to have that secret hook that successful sellers like me use to make six figures a year off of eBay. For that, I recommend Online Selling Tactics. I took a course for shopify dropshipping, and learned a lot – and was very impressed.
Salehoo Review: Pricing
Salehoo offers a flat price of $67 for 1 year with full access and $127 with lifetime access.
The pricing for Salehoo is very comparative cheap as compared to other directories. Like, Worldwide Brands membership costs $299, one of the biggest competitors of Salehoo offers a comprehensive directory of wholesale products which is upwards of 16 million.
Salehoo offers a 60-day money back guarantee with no questions asked. All you have to do is send an email to [email protected] with your receipt number and they will give you your money back.
Salehoo Review: Products
So what do you get for $67 a year with Salehoo? They have 5 main products which are:
1. Dropship Suppliers
There are cases of people not using someone like Salehoo & Worldwide Brands, and going straight to the supplier, only to find that they weren't genuine and this is where money can get lost.
Salehoo offers you to choose from 1,000+ trusted dropship suppliers. All of these dropshipping companies have been verified by Salehoo so you can be confident that they can be trusted.
You can see all the information about the dropshippers:
- Contact information
- The range of Products & Collection
- Quality of goods
- Customer service reviews
- Shipping range (Where they ship)
- Shipping Process (How they ship their goods)
2. Wholesale Suppliers
Salehoo offer over 8,000+ trusted wholesale suppliers and a very extensive range of wholesale suppliers. All of the prices from the companies come at genuine wholesale prices which allows you to make a profit when you sell them on.
3. Market Research
Salehoo offers a market research option. They track the 1.6 million products in their directory to help you find a niche, that is trending and is potentially the most profitable.
4. Training & Support
Training and support is the most important part for every business, and if you are a beginner then training is most important to learn on every stage of their journey, it's vital that they get their training and support right. You can easily access training content on your dashboard.
Looking at talk online, Salehoo has great customer support. Their support is available via live chat and they are also available via telephone and email, Monday to Friday between 5:30 pm to 1:30 am EST.
Salehoo's dashboard is all in one place to see all your activities. There are three main elements which are important to any seller and all integrated into the dashboard with easy accessibility.
You can check your product ideas with suggested products. Select Suppliers and save for future use.
Conclusion – Should you Buy, or Not?
This is all my SaleHoo Review!!! …and Should you buy a SaleHoo? The answer is a resounding YES!
It has over 8,000 suppliers (wholesalers, dropshippers, manufacturers, and liquidators). They are legitimate and the lowest price that I could find.
Their support staff is the best in the industry and they even tell you which products are the best to sell and which ones aren’t selling, saving you money.
To buy it, go here and take a look for yourself
Some more tips for how to import safely without SaleHoo
- Only deal with suppliers that have been selling products for 2+ years. Look into their history.
- Check for reviews from suppliers online. Do not use a supplier that doesn’t have reviews.
- Ask for samples first, and buy small lots first.
- If they have a website, check the WHOIS details, and see if the website has been online for 2+ years.
- Use tools like Google Places to verify their physical location exists.
Recommended for Dropshipping: 13 Things You Can't Advertise on Facebook