The correct SEO optimization tips are what newbies want to know and are spending a lot of time looking for it, so in this post, I will share the 10 best SEO optimization tips to answer your questions.
Getting targeted traffic from search engines is what most rookie bloggers dream of, but it’s not an easy task.
Have you ever wanted a guide to help you get 1st rank on Google?
I also did it one day.
SEO is not difficult at all. You just need to learn the skills, apply a few strategies and tips to each blog post to increase your chances of getting thousands of organic visitors.
I’ve also seen some newbies who think that writing user-friendly content is everything.
They’ve heard that blogger needs to write for people, not for search engines. That is also good, but you should also try to make it compatible with search engines.
If you want to convert your blog readers into profits, you must get organic traffic to your blog. Optimizing your post for a better SERP ranking is good and will not bother readers.
I have implemented the steps in many of my blog posts and saw amazing results.
So, these are the 10 best SEO (Search Engine Optimization) optimization tips you should know to get the first rank in Google.
Top 10 SEO Optimization Tips 2019 — Getting 1st Rank on Google!
1. Targeting a long tail keyword
To make your content more user-friendly and search engine friendly, you should probably target a long-tail keyword for your blog posts.
For example, in one of my posts, getting to the first page of Google with the keyword “SEO Tips” was quite difficult for me, so I chose “SEO Tips 2019” due to low competition.
The competition in the long tail keywords is low and you will find it quite easy to get a good ranking.
Do some research for your targeted keyword and be sure to check that the keyword should have good monthly searches on Google.
You will get long-term organic traffic by targeting a long-tail keyword and low competition.
2. Perfect keyword placement:
The perfect location of the keywords is essential for search engine robots to know their specific keyword. You must include the target keyword in the following phrases:
- Title: Page Title is the most important SEO factor. The inclusion of the main keyword in the title of the post is essential to make SEO Friendly and to obtain a good ranking.
- Meta description: Meta description is what often appears as the text snippet below your listing, so it will also help you get a good ranking if the main keyword is included.
- SEO-Friendly URL: You must also include the main keyword in your URL, for example, https://www.anantvijaysoni.in/2019/08/seo-optimization-tips-getting-1st-rank-on-google.html It will also help you notice the search engines about relevant keywords.
3. Write unique and quality content:
The next step is to write unique and quality content for that keyword. In addition to the perfect placement of keywords, you should also write unique, long, quality and search engine friendly content.
If you are trying to sell the same product as another 100 bloggers, then you need your content to stand out.
Google and other search engines love unique content that describes the real value and is useful for people.
Don’t Miss: Is Your Blog on the Right Track?
4. Build Backlinks
Backlinks are the order of the day in current SEO technology and every effort should be made to get backlinks from high ranking sites.
You should know that the quality of backlinks is the most important thing to get a better ranking in the search engines, not the quantity.
The relevance of the link is very important and search engines will penalize it if your blog has an excessive amount of irrelevant links. Below are some effective methods of link building:
- Guest blogging: Guest blogging is one of the most effective link building methods. You should try to publish as a guest on the best blogs from PR5 to PR7 in your niche.
- Dofollow comment: Commenting on blogs in your niche that allows Dofollow to attribute links in your comments section is another effective way to improve the SEO ranking of your keyword.
- Participating forums: Participating in forums is also a good tactic to create links if you participate in high PR and high traffic forums.
5. Use the main keyword as anchor text:
Use your main keyword as anchor text when posting as a guest on any blog. This helps search engine robots what the page is about.
Don’t overdo it, many backlinks with the same anchor text tend to look like spam.
6. Promotion of social networks:
In today’s SEO world without social media promotion, you can’t expect your blog to get a good ranking.
Promoting your blog posts on social networking sites is another way to get your blog in less time. Sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are being used as part of the ranking of Google and Bing search engines.
Pinterest, Tumblr, Delicious and Mix (old name “StumbleUpon”) are also some of the social networking sites that you don’t want to miss, but make sure that in all the social networking sites you use, the first rule is not to send spam!
Be an active member and build a relationship with other bloggers on social networks.
7. Optimize your image:
Using an image for your blog posts is a good thing, but make sure the number of images should be kept to a minimum.
If you are using an image in your blog post, you can generate tons of traffic from Google image search. Here are some ways to optimize your image.
- Alt Text: ALT text is a text used by search engines to understand the image. If the image is relevant to the topic of the publication, you can include your main keyword as alternative text.
- File Name: Choose a descriptive file name for your image before uploading it to your blog because it will also help your search engine ranking.
- File Size: if you have a large image, be sure to use a free image editing program to make your image the desired size because when you have a large image and enter height and width labels on that image to make it smaller, Your blog will slow down.
Read this article 40+ Free Image optimization tools and resources.
8. Video Content:
In 2019, Video Content is the best way to generate high quality and bulk traffic. Also, surround the video content on your blog because search engines look at the surrounding content to define the usefulness of the video for the query.
9. Use SEO Plugin:
SEO Plugins help to rank your blog in search engines. also, suggest you the google friendly structure for your blog post. If you’re serious about blogging and want to make money from your blog then you must use a premium SEO plugins like SEOPressor, Yoast SEO and more.
SEOPressor is also a revolutionary premium plugin, recommended by top bloggers. This plugin will do everything on your blog which an SEO expert can do like optimizing your blog post, images, and keywords. It is a must-have WordPress plugin!
10. Be patient:
Being patient is a must because SEO is not a one night task, the results often take months to see, but if you use the right techniques and do it a great strategy, you can see yourself beating other competitors.
Do you have any questions about the above? If I missed something or didn’t explain anything, let me know by leaving a comment below.
I bet you also have many approaches to SEO optimization tips, perhaps more effective than what I described earlier. Just leave a comment below and let me know.