The key today is not just thinking about creating a website, but rather thinking about putting together a real internet marketing strategy.
First of all, no matter what people say, your website remains the central platform for your internet activities. All channels and other marketing tools bring visitors to your platform. And the main purpose of this site is to turn visitors into customers. In terms of internet marketing, we speak of “conversion” or “transformation”.
Bad marketing involves investing only to bring more visitors to the site. However, you don’t need additional visitors if you can’t turn them into a customer. Because the more efficient your site is, the better it will convert your visitors into customers.
To do this, you need to know the basics of internet marketing. You just have to follow the 7 phases here.
The 7 Phases of Internet Marketing
Phase 1: Analysis
Start by gathering information. Be clear on –
- Your target audience: the socio-demographic characteristics of your prospects.
- Your market: the size of the market, its evolution. What the market is looking for.
- The purpose of your site: do you want to convert prospects into customers? Capture email addresses?
Phase 2: Planning
- The structure of your site: draw up a plan of your site in order to clarify the user journey.
- Content: with which texts, images and/or videos will you convince your prospects?
- Its adequacy with the market: your message must be perfectly adapted to your market.
Phase 3: The draft
- Draft the Web Strategy: draw up your attack plan, how to publicize your site and transform your visitors into customers.
- That is to say the acquisition of visitors: list all your acquisition channels.
- How to convert them into a customer: define the key offers and benefits that will convince.
Phase 4: Conversion
- Define the conversion tunnel: put yourself in the place of a prospect and create the perfect route to convince him to buy your products.
- Write the content, copywriting: these are the sentences and words necessary to persuade and convert.
- as well as the necessary images and videos. This can be product demonstrations, videos or any other content.
Phase 5: Acquiring visitors
- Establish traffic sources: organic or paid.
- Carry out your social media strategies: which social media will you activate? And with what content?
- List the offline media you will be using: for example trade journals or traditional media.
Phase 6: Test everything, check that you have
- Good targeted visitors: they correspond to the profile of phase 1.
- A site that converts well: your transformation rate is at least 5%.
- And good customer retention: what is the share of your customers who return regularly?
Phase 7: Optimization
- Control your performance indicators: you can group the main ones in a management table.
- Repair any bugs: for example if your site does not work on all screen sizes.
- Continually improve the existing: to optimize your conversion and retention rates.
As you can see, the 7 phases of internet marketing are not rocket science. Remember, the most important thing is always to get a satisfied customer. Because delighting your customers is the only way to maximize your results, in the long term.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
No Spam. Ever!
You can unsubscribe any time — obviously.
Thanks for sharing
Post Acha hai parne me Maja bhi Aya thank you sir Kuch sikhne Mila..
Nice post thanks for shre your knowedge
hi he is a great site