Google Adsense is no.1 contextual ad network and the first love in the life of a blogger. Now the question is how to get approval from Google Adsense? and the answer is that you have to work hard on your blog to get fast approval. When you get Adsense approval then you can make money easily from your blog.
But Google has become very choosy to approve websites to give value to their advertisers. They have strict policies and many bloggers lose hope if their request gets rejected. But believe me, you need not to worry, as you can apply again if your request gets rejected. Today I will discuss the Fastest and easiest ways to get Google Adsense approval. so you can monetize your blog with Adsense.
Before you apply for Google Adsense, first read their policies and guidelines and make sure that your blog fulfills their guidelines. here I mention all tips which will help you to get approval faster.
Also See: Make 100 Dollars A Day With Google Adsense
How To Get Fast Approval from Google Adsense
- Custom Domain
Google doesn’t accept sub-domain for AdSense Program. Gone are the days when so many bloggers were earning 100s and 1000s of dollars with their sub-domains.
No matter whether you have a TLD (Top Level Domain) or CC TLD (Country Code Top Level Domain); you should be the owner of the primary domain with access to the HTML code of the site. If you’re still blogging with a sub-domain from Blogger or WordPress, then go… get a custom domain for yourself today.
2. Blog Domain Age
Domain age is also a guideline set by Google for few Asian countries like China and India. They require that a blog or website must be at least 6 months old. But this is not a strict rule, if you have a quality blog, then you can get approval faster.
Because in terms of number – India & China constitute more than 40% of bloggers in the World. There is no “site age restriction” for other countries in the World. But still, it’s advisable that your blog should be 6 months old or more if you’re from an Asian country.
3. Quality Content
You may have seen this quote much time that “Content is the King”. Actually quality content is the king. You can’t get approval without valuable content on your site. Google gives more priority to good quality content, to provide the good user experience.
Google gives more emphasis on quality over quantity when it comes to content. Irrespective of niches, your blog posts should be above average in quality. It should be unique and informative.
If your blog contains copied materials then the chances of getting your AdSense account approved is extremely deemed. Although Google has not mentioned clearly, still it is advisable to have at least 50 blog posts or more at the time of application.
Google always maintains a balance between the number of advertisers (AdWords) and publishers (AdSense) for each niche.
If a niche is already saturated with AdSense Publishers then they become stricter while approving new AdSense account.This is the reason a couple of years back Google was not approving new AdSense account for Technology Space. They even banned a lot of existing accounts in tech space for not maintaining the minimum level of quality.
So, if your blog belongs to competitive niches like Technology, Recipe and Finance; you’ve to work hard to raise the quality of your blog. For info – Blogging, SEO, Social Media Marketing and Gadgets fall under Technology.
Google Adsense likes websites with user-friendly design and which loads faster. So make sure that your blog has a good design with easy navigation and a professional look. Create a sitemap of your blog and submit it to Google Webmaster Tools.
6. Top Level Domain (TLD)If you are using a free domain like yourdomain.blgspot.com or yourdomain.wordpress.com, then you will not get Adsense approval. Adsense only accepting information from Top Level Domains like www.eproblogger.com.
8. About UsYour about us section should clearly mention about the owner/owners of the blog. A physical address, telephone number and an Email ID is a must. Your name on the about us section and application form should tally.
9. Physical AddressYou may not agree, but a physical address on your contact us section plays a big role. Your physical address on the application form where you would like to receive the AdSense cheque and the address mentioned in the contact us section should be the same.
10. Copyright MaterialsMany newbie bloggers do this mistake, as they copy the content of someone else, post on their own blog and apply for Adsense. Adsense is very clever, it easily finds out this and will not approve your application.
11. Illegal Content
When you read Google Adsense policies then you will know that they are strictly against illegal content such as adult content, hacking, gambling, hacking, drug abuse or casino content. To avoid such content on your blog.
If you’re promoting pornography, illegal drugs, liquor, hatred against a race or a community then AdSense is not for you. Google is strictly against these type of practices.
12. Traffic and Page ViewsGoogle has never disclosed about – how many page views or traffic they need on your blog to approve an AdSense account. But the general consensus is that – it’s at least 250 pageviews per day.
13. One Account OnlyGoogle Adsense does not allow you to have more than one account. Never have more than one account else you will lose both accounts.
14. Age Restrictions
If you are below 18 years then you are not allowed to apply for Adsense, in such case you can apply Adsense account with your parent’s information.
15. Language support
Checklist of languages Google approves and make sure your blog should not be in such language which is not on their list.
16. Blog ownership
Google Adsense want to verify your ownership. So before applying to Google Adsense, first log in to google.com/webmaster/tools and submit your site and verify ownership.
17. Other Ad networks
If you have so many ads on your blog, then chances are that Google Adsense not going to approve your application. Do not use any ad network which is not compatible with Google Adsense.
Check all these tips and make sure that you follow Adsense guidelines. These are the most important 12 tips and tricks to get Google Adsense approval fast and easily. if you have any questions, feel free to ask me via comments.
Are you already using Adsense or any other ad network? If you find this post helpful, do share on facebook, twitter, and google plus through below buttons.
I invite you to add a tip or two about AdSense to make my list perfect. Blog… earn… and be happy