Note: Kindly read carefully to get approval for your guest post.
Want to contribute an article to one of the best blogging communities in the world?
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to Anantvijaysoni.com is a good idea:
- We get over 1,00,000 page views every month.
- We have over 55,000 people subscribed on various mediums (Youtube, RSS Feed, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- Your Author profile & image is shown everywhere and post is promoted on our social media platforms.
To become a regular contributor at Anantvijaysoni.com, follow below tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for our community, small business owners and bloggers.
Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on Anantvijaysoni.com to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Entrepreneurship: small business owners, online business.
- Blogging tips & tricks, blogging tools and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- WordPress HTML & CSS tips & tricks
- Making money online / Working from home tips, tricks and ideas (Earn Money Apps & Websites).
- Affiliate marketing, Viral Marketing and Email marketing
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization: SEO tools, software, and case studies.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published. Only original unpublished fresh content will be published.
- Credit: We respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Images: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and allow backlink to your own profile/website/blog or social media page.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from here. Also, by submitting a post here, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.