Since 2011 I’ve helped thousands of people get started with their own online business— As everyone starts from zero. So, if you’re feeling behind—don’t worry. I’ll catch you up quickly with what you would like to understand. Let’s begin with what this factor referred to as “passive income”. Yes, It’s Possible !!!
What is Passive Income?
Here’s my definition
There are lots of definition of Passive Income. Yes, I know all the traditional ways, like invest in property and market, they are also good. but here we are talking about the online and real ways to make money online with passive income sources.
In my experience, The best way of passive income and what I focus on here at BFB—is the following:
At Blog for Beginners, I will teach you the best ways to building online businesses that work for you. That generates income, grow and scale… without a real-time presence.
In other words, we don’t trade time for money.
As an Entrepreneur, we are focusing on creating the valuable products and experiences that serve others. Because of that’s really a great business that works. First, we do hard work and now we take benefits of our hard work.
The Types of Passive Income.
Which one is right for you?
Here, I will show you the best ways to generate a passive income and you can choose which suits you.
- Create a Blog: Blogging is the easiest way to generate a passive income. If you are an expert in any field and want to earn money by sharing your knowledge, then blogging is only for you. It takes time but its a 100% Guaranteed business model.
- Create a Dropshipping Store: Now a day, Dropshipping is a great business model without investment. No need for assets like a physical store or no need of investment for purchasing goods. You need to create an online store and when you get orders, all order is fulfilled by the third party and shipped directly to the customer.
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is the best way to make money online. In Affiliate marketing, you will promote and send traffic to affiliation site and you will get your commission for your hard work.
- Online Courses: If you love to teach and have a great knowledge of any specific niche. you can create your own online course and sell online. You can publish your course on online platforms like udemy.
- Write your eBook: If you love to write and have a good knowledge of any niche, like web design, photoshop and related to health etc. You can create your own ebook and you can sell your book on Amazon, Kindle and any ebook selling platforms.
- Freelancing: Freelancing is also a good way to make extra money and even you can do it for full time. You have skills and there are a lot of companies need freelancers, you can start with many online platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, freelancers and much more.
- YouTube: As everyone knows youtube is the world’s second video search engine platform. every day millions of peoples watching lots of videos on youtube. You can show your talent here. You need to create a YouTube Channel and start earning.
- Sponsored Posts: If you have a website with good traffic or a social media platform with good followers, then you can start sponsored post on your blog or social media. you can register on online platforms to get sponsorship.
What Passive Income is NOT
Myth & Actual Expectation
Let’s discuss deeper about the Myths and Actual expectation about the Passive income:
- It takes a lot of time to generate a passive income. It’s NOT easy, as you think. As you know, Nothing in life comes easy. Making money online is not something different. Most of the online entrepreneurs, internet marketers and YouTubers will try to convince you that it’s easy. Why? Because they know, you don’t know anything about earning money online and gives you false hopes. I’m here to tell you the real truth: Online business is hard. I’ll do my best to guide you and give you the real information you need. I am trying to convince you to take action; that’s all up to you.
- It is NOT possible to generate passive income overnight. I don’t believe in quick rich schemes and even cannot teach you to generate a passive income in a night. My first passive income source is Freelancing and for other sources, I have done a one-year hard work to stand my online business who support me and my family. You need a good patience if are creating a blog, website, store and a youtube channel, But if you do a hard work, then it will be “quick”.
- It’s NOT Impossible to generate passive income. It was just a dream for me until 2011 to generate a passive income. I always want to work online without a boss, I bet on myself by trying to make my dream a reality. And you know what happens? It’s totally awesome and the dream came true! and I get to stay at home with my family, work when I want, and make my own decisions. This lifestyle is possible, and I want you to experience it too.
Turning Theory into Practice
How to get started with Passive Income
The theory part is finished and It’s your time to turning theory to practice. Now, you are thinking about where to start? and how you can start generating passive income.
So, If you already decided which type and which one is right for you, then start working on our tutorials.
How to Create a WordPress Website, Blog and eCommerce Store.
Let’s Start Learning
Here is full step by step complete tutorial for beginners. Here you will start learning how to purchase a domain & hosting, and then how to create a fully responsive and professional website.