Do you want to BE A PRO AFFILIATE MARKETER? this Ultimate Affiliate Marketing for Beginners Guide with help you a lot. You can consider this as a Free Affiliate Marketing Course. Because it’s a step-by-step guide for beginners.
Millions of people around the world are making money with affiliate marketing. It is a traditional and modern way of generating passive income and a very popular in recent few years. Affiliate marketing is not just a business opportunity for beginners, but also an excellent way to make money from home with your mobile and laptop.
It is one of the most popular ways for internet marketers to make money online.
Affiliate marketing is not a new concept and it has been around for more than 20 years. It has become more popular in recent years because of the growth of e-commerce and the rise of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Make Money with Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
This article will provide you with a complete overview of affiliate marketing, how to start an affiliate marketing business? how to find profitable affiliate products? how to promote your affiliate links? and earn money with affiliate marketing as a beginner! etc.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a form of online marketing where a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. Affiliate marketing is an important part of the marketing strategy. It helps to generate traffic and sales to your website or business.
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
Affiliate marketing has been around since the earliest days of online marketing, and it’s still one of the most effective ways to earn a commission. In fact, affiliate marketing is the primary source of income for many well-known bloggers and influencers.
Why Affiliate Marketing?
A simple answer is … it’s a passive income with a full freedom lifestyle. You can do it from anywhere or from your home. A great way to generate revenue and make money online for other products.
You can start without investment. Even if you don’t have a blog you can start with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
Make sure you can promote products or services that you believe in or you have already tried. Stat promotion without spending your own money on advertising. Just start your Youtube channel and share product reviews or “How to” or tutorial videos.
As a beginner, you can go with low ticket products, and then you can start working on High ticket products. Low ticket products consider upto $50 products or $5-$15 Per month subscriptions. and High ticket products are more than $50 and $15+ subscription products and services.
How does Affiliate Marketing work?
Affiliate marketing is a great way to earn money and it can be done through many channels. Some people use their own websites and blogs, while others use social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
The Affiliate Marketing industry has 4 core players:
- Merchant (also known as ‘retailer’ or ‘brand’),
- Network (that contains offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payments),
- Publisher (also known as ‘the affiliate’),
Affiliate marketing is considered as one of the most cost-effective ways to market products and services. It can be done in three ways – paying commission per sale, paying per lead, and paying per click.
Affiliate marketing is a marketing strategy used by businesses to promote their products or services. Affiliates are usually people who have a large network of contacts and they use these contacts to sell the company’s product or service.
How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
This article will provide some tips and guidelines in order to start and succeed with affiliate marketing.
- Find a Profitable Niche: Every Niche is profitable if you find a profitable product in your niche.
- Find a Product or Service you are passionate about. You should be knowledgeable about the product or service if you want to sell it to others.
- Research your competition: Be aware of other sellers of the same product. Understand their strengths and weaknesses as well as your own by comparing yourself to them.
- Create an effective marketing strategy: Your strategy should include a sales message, written in an appealing tone, that includes convincing benefits for the potential customer and how to find you online (social media profiles, blog posts, website).
- Build your fan base: Get followers on social media by promoting your affiliate links through posts that share valuable content with informative headlines that can encourage people to click.
Ultimate Guide to Start Affiliate Marketing Journey
If you want to make $1000 A Day from affiliate marketing, you need to follow this complete step by step guide.
Affiliate Marketing For Beginners 2022 (Step by Step)
— Choose a niche
— Choose a right product
— Best affiliate networks & platforms
— Best Ways to Promote Affiliate Products
— Best Recommended Tools for Affiliate marketers
Choose A Niche for Affiliate Marketing
Niche selection is the main key to success in the affiliate marketing business. If you want to make money with affiliate marketing, you need to select a most profitable niche. This means that your website will only focus on such a narrow topic that it has grown too large for any of the other niches.
Best Benefits of Niche:
- Targeted Audience: With a niche blog, you can identify a targeted audience. If you know your audience so you can promote very easily.
- Low Competition: If you work in Niche Marketing, you can rank your blogs or videos easily, just because of low competition.
- Less Overhead: Maybe you are an expert in the same field or you just need to research only one topic. That’s why low overhead.
So how do you know which niche is best for you? It should be something that interests you and something where you are able to generate enough content easily. Having this narrowed down will save you time and energy which can be better utilized elsewhere.
Top & Best Niches for Affiliate Marketing:
- Health & Fitness
- Beauty & Fashion
- Wealth & make money online
- Pet care
Choosing the Right Program or Product
Right Program is Important for Successful Affiliate Marketing Affiliate marketing is a form of performance-based marketing in which affiliates either promote the sale of a product or service to their audience or conduct the actual sale of a product or service.
Choosing the right program as an affiliate marketer is important for successful affiliate marketing. There are many programs on the market, but not all of them offer the same value and benefit to potential affiliates. The best programs for affiliate marketers are those that offer different kinds of commissions and provide high-quality products that are easily available to customers.
Sometimes same products/services are available on different affiliate networks with different commissions. Before starting a promotion, make sure to check the same product on different platforms. There are lots of websites that provide you with commission comparisons like CBEngine and MunchEye.
Best Affiliate Marketing Networks & Platforms:
Choosing a best affiliate network and platform is very difficult. I have already tested almost hundreds of affiliate networks and selected a few Top Affiliate Networks and Programs. You can join any of them or all of them.
- Amazon Associate: Amazon is the World’s #1 Online Marketplace and runs its own individual affiliate program, You just need to join Amazon associate program, get your unique link, share it with your friends and family and earn a handsome commission.
- Cuelinks: Cuelinks is best for Indians. If you are Indian and looking for Indian offers, then CueLinks is the best option for you. Even you can find some ultimate offers. and Easy to get approval in Cuelinks.
- vCommission: vCommssion is India’s best affiliate network with thousands of affiliate networks. they also provide coupons and offers. you can use them on your Coupon website.
- Indoleads: Indoleads is performance based affiliate marketing network. Get paid for collecting leads for brands.
- CJ (Commission Junction): CJ is also the world’s best affiliate network with thousands of trusted brands. No need for account approval, just join CJ, apply for brands, and get your unique affiliate link.
- Impact: Impact is also a trusted affiliate network with hundreds of trusted brands. Free to join and easy to promote. Top trusted brands available in Impact like Shopify, Hostinger, Hostgator, and more.
- Share A Sale: ShareASale is also a trusted and oldest affiliate network. If you are looking for high commission products, this is the perfect platform for you.
- Worriorplus: Worriorplus is an affiliate network for digital products, tools, and software. You can earn up to 70% commission on every sale.
- Clickbank: Clickbank is also an affiliate network for digital products and tools. You can earn up to 50% to 90% commission on every sale.
Best Ways to Promote Affiliate Products & Links?
Marketing and promotion are the backbones of any business, so when it comes to affiliate marketing, it’s even more important. It is a great opportunity for making money online but if you want to get the most out of your efforts, you need to know how to promote your affiliate links efficiently.
Here I will take a look at different ways to promote affiliate products and links online.
Best Ways to Promote Affiliate Products & Links:
- Social Media Marketing
- Top Online Publishing Platforms
- Blogging & Writing Reviews
- Paid Ads (PPC)
- Free Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Coupon Website (own or others)
1. Social Media Marketing
The best way to promote affiliate links is through social media platforms. There are various options available like Twitter and Facebook that can be used for promoting these links.
Promoting your affiliate link on social media is one of the best ways to get people to buy. It is also one of the most popular and convenient methods for getting new customers.
The first step is to set up social media accounts for your blog or website. This is the easiest way to share your affiliate links.
Next, you need to find out which social media networks are best for your niche. Facebook and Twitter are the most popular ones but some companies prefer LinkedIn or Instagram.
If you have a blog, then you should create a Facebook page and an Instagram account as well. You could also create a Twitter account if it’s not too expensive. The more social media accounts that you have, the better!
Finally, you need to find out what type of posts work best on each network and how often you should post them. For example, if your content is very visual then Instagram & Pinterest would be perfect for you but if it’s text, you can use Twitter. and If you have videos, you can use Youtube.
The following are the top 5 social media platforms on the internet where you can promote your affiliate link:
2. Free Promotion From Top Online Publishing Platforms
Online publishing platforms are also the best way to get free traffic for your affiliate products and links. You can use a few free and top online publishing platforms like Medium.
3 Best Benefits of Online Publishing Platforms:
- Free Traffic: They have already had millions and trillions of traffic. and you can use their existing traffic, only you need to create ultimate content that will help others, must be it’s problem solving and unique.
- 100% Free: Most online publishing platforms are free of cost. You don’t need to pay anything to publish your articles. Even a few of them will pay you to publish unique content.
- Easy Ranking: These websites are already high traffic with high DA and PA. So it’s easy to rank in Google and other search engines.
Best & Popular Online Publishing Platform:
- LinkedIn Articles
3. Promote Affiliate Products by writing reviews on the blog
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. It’s also called “performance based marketing”. because the success of the offer depends on an affiliate’s ability to generate offers that result in sales for the company.
The most popular way of promoting affiliate products is through writing reviews on blogs. Blogs are one of the most popular types of content, and they can be used to not only promote products but also generate traffic to your site and drive conversions.
You can use some top blogging websites (like Medium.com, and LinkedIn Pulse) to create your blog without investment. Or Create a Blog on Blogger with your custom domain to get full control on your blog, you can publish any type of content on your Affiliate blog.
4. Promote Affiliate Products through Paid Advertising
Paid Advertising is one of the best promotional ways to promote affiliate products and links. You can find and show your product to the targeted audience.
The advertiser pays the affiliate only when the visitor buys the product or service, not when they just click on an advertisement. The same model is used by Paid advertising, You need to pay a fee on conversions. When someone purchases or completes an action, then you need to pay.
Promoting these products with paid advertising can be a quick and easy way to make money online. You can use any type of advertising platform you want, such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.
Check more Paid & Free Promotional ways on Our Advanced Affiliate Marketing Course.
5. Video Marketing on Free Platforms
Videos are the best way to promote affiliate products. One of the ways to start affiliate marketing for beginners. As per my experience, An engaging video is getting more and more conversions as compared to a blog post. You can create a review video or a tutorial video depending on the products.
Like, If you want to make money from hosting affiliate programs, you can create a video on How to Create A WordPress Website tutorial video and upload it on Youtube. and you can also promote a WordPress theme or any WordPress plugins within the same video.
If you want to promote Amazon associate products, you can create a demonstration video or an unboxing video, or a product review video.
6. Email Marketing
Email Marketing is one of my best ways to generate traffic on my affiliate links and products. This is best because it’s a cheapest way to promote anything and you can reuse same email for different products or affiliate links.
Just you need to collect emails once and you can use one email thousands of times to promote the same niche product. If you collected an email for health and fitness niche and you can promote unlimited products to the same person. but make sure NEVER SPAM.
Also, the best part of email marketing is you can start it 100% FREE. Most email services provide a trial version or a free account with some limits. On average you can send up to 10,000 to 50,000 emails per month for free.
Email service providers like Sender, Mailchimp, and Amazon SES provide free plans, so you can start sending bulk emails for free.
- Mailchimp provides a free plan, where you can 12,000 emails to 2000 subscribers.
- Sender also provides a free plan, where you can 15,000 emails to 2500 subscribers.
- AmazonSES provides 1-year free plan for newbies, You can send 50,000 emails per month. and after 1st year price is very cheap 10,000 emails @ $1 only.
You can check This article to check the Best Email Marketing Service Providers.
7. Coupon Website (Own & Others)
Coupon is the also a best way to promote affiliate links and products. As you know everyone needs discounts. Even just a 5% discount or 50/- OFF is also very convertible. you can easily get good conversions from a coupon.
Now, you can utilize coupons in two ways, You can create your own coupon website or You can add coupons to different most popular coupon websites. most of the top coupon websites provide this opportunity to submit your coupons.
Best Recommended Tools for Affiliate marketers
Even you are a newbie Affiliate marketer or an experienced. if you are looking for fast growth and also want to save time. There are my best recommended tools, that will save your lots of time and become more productive.
1. Domain & Hosting
If you want to be a pro affiliate marketer, you need your own blog or website with your custom domain. Yes obviously, you can start affiliate marketing without the website, but sometimes for top platform’s approval, you need a website or blog.
Also, If you need different landing pages for different affiliate products and collect emails, I think your own domain and hosting are mandatory. even for Better Banding.
Looking for Cheapest and Best web hosting, You can go with Hostinger. one of my best recommended web hosting with free domain and SSL. or you can check this blog for the best web hosting comparison.
SemRush is a Keyword Research Tool. If you want to know about your competitors, what they are doing with their blog and website to generate traffic, backlinks, and what’s the best ranking keywords of any blog. or what to know about keyword Search volume, keyword CPC, and Keyword difficulty. then Semrush one of the best tools for new affiliate marketers.
I am also using SemRush for my Blog and Affiliate products research. You can check my full Semrush review here.
Canva is one of my favorite tools for designing graphics. If you need any type of graphics like Custom Banners for Affiliate Products. Affiliate product banners for the website, Ad banners or images, Website Posters, Facebook and Google Ad banners, Youtube thumbnails, Facebook cover images, Pinterest pins, or any requirement. This a Free Tool for every graphic design requirement.
Create A Canva Free Account >>
InVideo is the 2nd best recommended tool for affiliate marketers. As an experienced affiliate marketer, I know the importance of videos in affiliate marketing. If you are looking for video ads or promotional videos, InVideo can help you. It’s free and best video editor available online.
It’s my second favorite, just because of some automatic features. I am using a premium plan, But you can start with the free plan and if you need more features, You can go with premium.
5. Pretty Links
PrettyLinks is the most popular WordPress plugin for Affiliate marketers. This will give you more power by beautifying your links. It shorts your link with your custom domain and In future, you can change your targeted links, If your affiliate link is changed or you need to promote another link with the same custom url.
In affiliate marketing, most platforms change your affiliate link or they move to another platform, so your links will be changed or removed. Here PrettyLinks with help you, You just need to change one link in your PrettyLinks dashboard, and your all affiliate links with work with same custom URL.
I am also PrettyLinks in my blog and for my Youtube channels. Like… for Shopify Affiliate Program, I create a custom PrettyLink: https://www.anantvijaysoni.in/go/shopify if someone clicks on this link, they will redirect to Shopify Trial Page. even I am using the same link for my youtube channel. and PrettyLinks also give you Analytics, how many users clicked on your link (unique clicks and total clicks), and from which platform they clicked.
Download PrettyLinks Plugin >>
Systeme.io is a Free Landing Page builder with lots of other best features. If you don’t have your own Blog or website. you can use this free landing page builder. With Systeme, you can create landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, business automation, and much more.
Conclusion: A Short Summary of What You Have Learned
In this article, I have shown a complete guide on how to start affiliate marketing as an expert. How to grow in Affiliate marketing for beginners? why affiliate marketing is the most profitable business for you. I hope now you can start your affiliate marketing business without any doubts.
If you still have any issues, please comment below or You can Join Our Advanced Affiliate Marketing Course. Get Step by step actionable strategies for beginners. You can promote with Free & Paid Traffic. Almost 1000+ students already joined and started earning.
Join VIP MEMBERS & Get Premium Content for FREE.
Affiliate marketing for beginners, affiliate marketing for beginners free, how to start affiliate marketing with no money, affiliate marketing for beginners pdf, affiliate marketing for beginners amazon, Affiliate Marketing for Beginners India 2023
Thank you so much sir♥️🖤
Thanks Riya, It’s great to hear that!
Great Thanks for this ultimate affiliate marketing guide. This is really amazing tutorial for newbies (even for experienced also) I found on the internet. Something I like very much is “promotion by Online publishing sites”. I like the way whatever you explained in this article. Great Thanks Again.